Ninasam Summer Theatre Workshop
Ninasam Theatre Institute has been conducting this Summer theatre workshop for the last 4 years. This year too, the workshop is being held from 11th to 31st of May 2015 (both days included). As in the earlier workshops, the workshop sessions are conducted mainly by the teachers from the Ninasam Theatre Institute. A basic introduction to the various aspects of theatre, and some practical classes on sound, movement and design are conducted as part of the workshop. The workshop will also include a short theatre production by the participants, created during the sessions, the presentation of which will take place on the last day.
This workshop is primarily designed and intended for:
- youngsters who hope to begin their career in theatre, and
- practitioners from theatre and cultural groups who have some basic experience and propose to update their skills,
If you wish to apply, please read the following instructions carefully:
- One can either fill in and submit the application online, or can also download the application form, fill it in and send it by post to Ninasam’s address.
- Candidates must be within 18-35 age; and preferably should have completed
- An intense interest and application in theatre practice is the basic minimum qualification, and the participants must have physical fitness to undergo rigorous workshops.
- There will be no interview and the selections are made on the basis of application.
- All the participants selected for the workshop are intimated by email/post before 30th of April 2015.
- There is no entrance fee for workshop; but, an amount of
Rs. 3500 to partially cover the food and lodge expenses for 21 days, is to be paid by all the participants, during
enrolment on the first day of the workshop at Heggodu.
- All selected candidates MUST attend the full course. No holidays are given during the workshops and individual leaves are strictly not allowed.
- As this workshop is conducted in Kannada a fluent working knowledge in Kannada is essential.
Last date for applying is 20th of April 2015. For help and more information contact : Mr. Vishwanath Bhatt Cel: +91 77608 09700
APPLICATION FOR SUMMER WORKSHOP – 2015